Maintenance of Mechanical System
Maintenance of mechanical systems has an important role because it aims to make the machines and equipment in the system can function according to established performance standards. The problem that often arises is the lack of routine maintenance and caused malfunction of the equipment or machine when it will be used even in an emergency. Scheduling mechanical system maintenance is needed to increase the effectiveness of the machine, increasing the service life of the machine, all of which will aim at the company’s efficiency. This training will provide an understanding of the importance of scheduling mechanical system maintenance and the proper steps that can be taken in implementing the mechanical system maintenance scheduling.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the standard operational procedures for all equipment maintained
- Understand how to detect damage as early as possible to avoid more fatal damage
- General Guidelines for Maintenance of Mechanical Systems: Checklist of mechanical system equipment, schedule for routine maintenance (weekly, monthly, yearly), schedule for equipment replacement.
- Maintenance of Mechanical Systems: maintenance of drainage installations, cold and hot water installations, electricity installations, gas installations, maintenance of telephone installations.
- Maintenance of the Air Conditioning System: the basic theory of air conditioning system, maintenance of the air conditioning system.
- Maintenance of Ventilation Systems
- Maintenance of fire suppression systems: maintenance of fire hydrant systems, sprinklers, light-extinguisher (dry chemical portable fire extinguisher)
- Plumbing system maintenance: clean water system (clean water source, clean water quality).
- Maintenance of Vertical Transportation Systems (Lift): maintenance of emergency power sources, maintenance of brake systems, maintenance of control systems, maintenance of security systems for doors, maintenance of air circulation systems.
Maintenance of Mechanical System Training is intended for practitioners or employees in the field of mechanical system maintenance or anyone interested in exploring the maintenance of mechanical systems.
Presentations, Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Study.
- 18-20 May 2020
- 10-12 June 2020
- 29-30 June 2020
- 8-10 July 2020
- 28-30 July 2020
- 12-14 August 2020
- 18-19 August 2020
- 9-11 September 2020
- 28-30 September 2020
- 14-16 October 2020
- 26-28 October 2020
- 11-13 November 2020
- 9-11 Desember 2020
- 22-24 December 2020
- 29-31 December 2020
- Hotel Ibis Styles Yogyakarta
- Hotel Gino Feruci Bandung*
- Hotel Sofyan Betawi Jakarta*
- Hotel Ibis Styles Kuta Circle *
- In House Training*
The Facility and Investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir;
- Investment of Rp. 6.000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Budi Basuki, ST.,M.Eng dan Team
*For more information, please contact customer service
Or fill in the form below