Silabus bahasa indonesia ⇒ Project Management with Primavera
Project management is the process of planning, organizing, and controlling of projects in utilizing human resources optimally to achieve its intended purpose. Project management is managing the aspects of work, time, cost and quality. If these aspects can be managed properly, then the success of the implementation project will be achieved.
In addition to performing these functions, the project management will also show the limits of authority, duties, and responsibilities of each personnel in a project so as to avoid any overlapping of tasks and responsibilities.
With the development of information technology, project management can be done with the help of software Primavera Project Planner. Through the software, the planning, implementation, monitoring and control project work can be managed properly. So any information about the development of project work can be shown with a detailed and comprehensive. This training will provide an in-depth understanding of the project management with the help of software primavera and the implementation of the use of such software.
After following the training, expected to participants were able to:
- Understand the Concept of Project Management According to its Function
- Plan and Manage the Project with the Help of Software Primavera
- Arrange the Scheduling (Bar Chart and NWP), do the Process of Leveling
- Arrange Necessary Resources and Collate a Budget Plan
- Conducting the Process of “What If ..?”
- Entering Data Project Progress
- Conducting Earned Value Analysis
- Prepare the Project Report
- The scope and understanding of project management
- Project planning and definition of work: The master plan of the project, defining the work (Work Breakdown Structure)
- The scope of Work Primavera introduction
- Presenting the Project Report
- Project planning and definition of work: The master plan of the project, defining the work (work breakdown Structure), integration with the organization
- The project Scheduling: Scheduling technique (Bar Chart, PERT, CPM, PDM), Method of critical tracks with Primavera.
- Placement of resources: The technique of the placement of resources with leveling using Primavera.
- The project costs: direct costs, indirect costs, cost estimation technique, how to phased payments (term)
- The implementation of activities: create baseline/target and tracking activities with Primavera.
- Schedule control: Analysis of irregularities schedules and costs, projected costs final schedule, the concept of the results value with Primavera
- Case studies and discussion
Personnel who can attend the training:
- Staff, Supervisor, Manager or upper level of the division of Business Development, Project Planning, contractors or other companies that require this training;
- Practitioners or professionals who want to increase knowledge about project management with Primavera.
- Ibis Style Hotel Yogyakarta
- Gino Feruci Hotel Bandung
- Sofyan Betawi Menteng Hotel Jakarta
- Ibis Style Kuta Circle Hotel Bali
- In House Training*
The Facility and investment
- The facility: Hard Copy Material, USB Flash disk, Training Kits, Coffee Break & Lunch, Certificate, Photo Group, Souvenir
- Investment of Rp. 6000.000,- (Six million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
- Using the Zoom Application
- The facility: Hard & Soft Copy File, USB Flashdisk, Training Kits, Certificate, Souvenir
- Investment of 4.000.000,- (four million rupiah) per participants nonresidential
- The price is not including taxes
Informasi lebih lanjut hubungi Customer Service
atau silahkan isi form di bawah ini